Saturday, March 19, 2011

Adrianne Palicki is the new Wonder Woman


Adrianne Palicki is the new Wonder Woman. Good choice. I'll be watching the show.

They released some photos of her in the updated costume couple days ago. The new series is suppose to be less campy and portray her as a more "complex woman." We'll see how that goes but does seem in contrast with those shiny blue pants she got on. No red boots?

Does this mean artist will use Adrianne's face and body for their sketches and drawings of Wonder Woman moving forward? I hope so.

UPDATE 3/30/2010:
Ok, I guess we spoke and they listened. Here are some new images and video footage of the updated Wonder Woman costume shot while filming in LA.

Is it too late for them to change it back to the tight shiny hot pants? I keeed, I keeeed. :)

No comments: