Friday, November 30, 2007

1963 John Romita Sr Amazing Spider-Man #74 cover!!

I call this a "wow" post on my blog. Turns out I have a lot of these here. If you don't believe me, scroll through some of my previous posts and see for yourself.

This time, it's a sweet and hard to come by John Romita Sr Amazing Spider-Man 74 cover, all original artwork. On eBay, it is currently at $44,544.00 with 2 days 17 hours remaining. I'll update realized price after it closes. Anyone want to make a guess at what it will end at?

This is worth looking even if you aren't buying!! You won't see this in a long time. 12 cent cover original art.

UPDATE: Auction did not meet reserve price and ended at $44,544.00. However, this seller often sets higher reserves and I'm guessing completes the transaction outside of eBay.

No comments: